Type 1 Discovery magazine
Type 1 Discovery is our 24-page magazine, giving you the latest news, events, features and research updates about type 1 diabetes and JDRF three times a year. Sign up below to get notified of the latest issue.Download your copy
Download the latest edition (Issue 82) of Type 1 Discovery which includes features on:
- Muhammad Ali – the first boxer living with type 1 to get a professional licence
- An interview with Hannah McCook, the rising star of Scottish golf who has lived with type 1 diabetes since the age of eight
- Diabetes specialist and researcher Professor Colin Dayan discusses the highs and lows of working in clinical trials
- An investigation at Dundee University to find out whether high-intensity exercise might reawaken warnings of falling blood glucose levels
- Product watch – accessories that make activity easier
- Dr Matthew Campbell from the University of Leeds on insulin dosing for adults with type 1 during exercise
- And much more!
Get notified when the latest issue of Type 1 Discovery is available. Sign up below.