Information for journalists
Are you a journalist seeking information about type 1 diabetes and our mission to find the cure? We are able to provide members of the media with:
- Clear information on the condition and latest research in the field
- Up-to-date statistics on type 1 diabetes
- Guidance on the differences between types 1 and 2 diabetes
- Click-worthy comment from the UK’s leading experts on type 1 diabetes and related research
- Vivid case studies and personal stories from families affected by type 1 diabetes
- Our position on a variety of relevant subjects
For all media enquiries please email email@example.com. This email is monitored between 09:00 and 17:30 Monday to Friday. Please contact 07908 155480 for out-of-hours assistance.
Please note: the above out-of-office mobile number is for enquiries from the media/journalists only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all other enquiries outside of working hours.
If you are one of our supporters and want to get your type 1 diabetes story heard by the press, please contact your regional office.