Whether it’s an artificial pancreas that mimics a healthy one, insulin-producing cells that can be safely transplanted, or a vaccine that protects everyone from developing the condition, we know the answers we need lie in research.
By leaving a gift in your Will to JDRF, you not only ensure the search for a cure will continue, you will also help make life better for everyone with type 1 in the meantime.
Your gift will:
- Accelerate world-class research to prevent, treat and cure type 1 – read about our current research projects and meet our researchers
- Fund clinical trials to deliver ground-breaking technology and therapies
- Increase access to life-changing treatments for everyone with type 1
- Work with decision makers so we can fund more type 1 research, more quickly
- Give support and a voice to people with type 1 and their families
Watch a 3-minute video on how your gift can help
How to make a gift in your Will
Making a gift isn’t complicated. We recommend using a professional to ensure your Will is legally binding. That way, you know your wishes will be honoured and your generosity will live on to help cure, treat and prevent type 1. For more information about the legal process, please take a look at our How to make a gift in your Will page and our Frequently asked questions page.
A free online Will
JDRF supporters can make a will for free with makeawillonline. A qualified solicitor will look over every will and helplines are available if you need assistance. To find out more about this offer go to our How to make a gift in your Will page.
Remember a charity week 2019
Remember A Charity Week, from 9-15th September, is the perfect opportunity to consider passing on something wonderful by leaving a gift in your Will. This year we’re encouraging everyone to think about gifts in Wills through a series of films, inspired by TV shows from the 70s. You can watch the film below, or go to the Remember A Charity website to find out more. For information about making a gift in your Will, visit our How to make a gift in your Will page or call Hayley Perez on 020 7713 2030.