Download a legacy information brochure
Whether it’s an artificial pancreas that mimics a healthy one, insulin-producing cells that can be safely transplanted, or a vaccine that protects everyone from developing the condition, we know the answers we need lie in research.
By leaving a gift in your Will to JDRF, you not only ensure the search for a cure will continue, you will also help make life better for everyone with type 1 in the meantime.
Your gift will:
- Accelerate world-class research to prevent, treat and cure type 1 – read about our current research projects and meet our researchers
- Fund clinical trials to deliver ground-breaking technology and therapies
- Increase access to life-changing treatments for everyone with type 1
- Work with decision makers so we can fund more type 1 research, more quickly
- Give support and a voice to people with type 1 and their families
Watch a 3-minute video on how your gift can help
How to make a gift in your Will
Making a gift isn’t complicated. We recommend using a professional to ensure your Will is legally binding. That way, you know your wishes will be honoured and your generosity will live on to help cure, treat and prevent type 1. For more information about the legal process, please take a look at our How to make a gift in your Will page and our Frequently asked questions page.
Read more about how to make a gift
Claim your FREE will from Farewill
We’ve partnered with Farewill to provide all our supporters with a free will. Make your will online in four simple steps, from the comfort of your own home and with live support from their will specialists. Get your free will with code ‘jdrf_cure’.