We are beyond excited to announce that our long awaited One Walks are back in person for the first time in two years!
This is a great opportunity for the type 1 community to get together, have fun and raise awareness of type 1 diabetes.
“One Walk is a fantastic and fun day out for all my family and friends! It’s great to meet others affected by type 1 diabetes and be united in raising money for the cure”
~Amy, 33, living with type 1
What is One Walk?
Join hundreds of people coming together to change the future for everyone living with type 1 diabetes. One Walk is not just a sponsored walk, it is so much more! Come together for a celebration of the type 1 community and a fun day out for people of all ages and abilities – from the littlest legs to the most brisk power-walkers.
On the day you can:
- Visit our information stand and talk to staff to find out more about type 1
- Keep the kids entertained with things like face painting and other fun activities
- Take in the beautiful scenery and do something active with your Saturday morning
- Meet others who understand what it means to live with, or support a loved one with the condition.
- Earn your very own bespoke wooden One Walk medal
Let’s unite, have fun and raise vital funds for type 1 research.
Walk with us this June
One Walks are taking place in four amazing locations across the UK. Choose your nearest walk, encourage your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours to get involved and sign up today!