Whether for specific projects or towards our work more generally, grants from trusts and foundations ensure we can continue funding groundbreaking research and providing vital information and education for people with type 1 diabetes.
As a way of saying thank you to the trusts and foundations that help us, JDRF can offer:
- Regular updates on the progress and impact of the work supported
- The chance to see our work in action and meet our leading researchers through invitations to JDRF events or lab tours
- Recognition in our annual review or other appropriate publications
If you are a trustee, or have links to a charitable trust or foundation, JDRF would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Alina Romi on 020 3943 9336 or by email at email@example.com.
We would also like to say a huge thank you to all the trusts and foundations that have played an important role in our work over the years. Some of our recent supporters include:
- Beefy’s Charity Foundation
- John Swire 1989 Charitable Trust
- Laing Family Trusts
- Sainsbury Family Charitable Trusts
- Steve Morgan Foundation
- The Cadogan Charity
- The Charles Wolfson Charitable Trust
- The Elizabeth & Prince Zaiger Trust
- The Henry Lumley Charitable Trust