Feel the rush of excitement as you take on a thrilling zipslide experience for JDRF and raise money for type 1 diabetes research. Be brave and make your day by achieving something special.
This is the perfect event for thrill seekers who are looking for a new challenge and don’t want to spend hours training! You will be lifted to approx. 180ft then slide 1,000ft from one side of the River Clyde to the other.
Registration is £20. JDRF will provide sponsorship forms, a t-shirt to wear on the day and a fundraising pack full of great ideas.
Minimum sponsorship is £200.
- You will be allocated a time slot between 10:30 and 11.30am
- Maximum weight limit is 108kg (17st)
- Minimum age 16 years
- Regrettably ALPS Outdoor, who facilitate the zip slide, can no longer accommodate participants with disabilities at these events
- You must arrive at the registration point at least 30 minutes prior to your allocated zipline time to be registered and fitted with safety equipment
- The registration fee is non-refundable
If you have any existing health conditions you must check with your GP if this is an advisable activity to take part in.
How to register
Purchase your place(s) below and we will be in touch to help you with your fundraising.
Get in touch
Speak to Carol to find out more. Email email@example.com or call 01224 248 677.