Make your miles matter this Summer
We are so excited that our One Walk is back for 2021. Now, it is looking a little different to our usual in person events…but we’re hoping it’s going to be the biggest and best yet!
Our virtual One Walk is open to absolutely anyone and the great thing is you can take part anywhere – North, South, East or West we’re not bound by location! All you have to do is plan out your walk or walks over May – June.
Your walk for JDRF would mean so much…you will be helping to raise awareness of type one diabetes and helping fund innovative research that could lead to a cure.
You can take on your walk or walks across May and June and then join us (virtually) on 20 June where we will finish as a community together. To celebrate the last day of walking you will be invited to a very special online celebration – stay tuned for more information!
Reasons to take part in the virtual #JDRFOneWalk
- Walking is great for physical and mental wellbeing and you can set yourself a goal or challenge to work towards
- Come together with our close community for our virtual end of walk celebration on 20 June
- Help JDRF to continue funding our vital research projects
- Raise £25 to get your very own JDRF medal, raise £50 to get a JDRF t-shirt
- Get outside and enjoy the beautiful sights
Remember when you’re doing your walk to stick to the current government guidelines. It may be that you start your walk solo and as the restrictions loosen end up joining with other friends and family on the way.
I have a question
No problem at all, please send an email to one of the team at email@example.com and we will answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your support, together we will create a world without type 1 diabetes.