FLASH SALE – FREE ENTRY – EXTENDED UNTIL FRIDAY 21 AUGUST. Use code CYCLE2020
Join us for the second edition of Cycle for a Cure supported by Ford, as we take on our flagship cycling challenge from a safe, social distance.
Select your route, grease up your chain, take to roads in your local area or jump on a turbo trainer or watt bike and clock up the kilometres to help us Cycle towards a Cure for type 1 diabetes.
We’re asking you to take on one of five iconic challenges, from August 29th – September 30th, to help us raise vital funds so that we can continue to fund life changing research and support the type 1 community.
We’ve added some exciting additional route options to our usual two route format so that you can really challenge yourself this September.
Choose your route and your distance
- Cycle for a Cure 50km route (Child and beginner friendly)
- Cycle for a Cure 100km route
- London to Paris route: 500km
- Ford Dunton to Ford Cologne route: 600km
- Lands End to John o’Groats route: 1400km
What you’ll get
- Cycle for a Cure medal for all fundraising participants
- Fully Strava integrated platform to record your rides
- Tips from Team Novo Nordisk pro cyclists
- Stewardship and fundraising support from the team at JDRF
- Raise £100 and receive a JDRF cycling jersey
Cycle for a Cure jerseys up for grabs
We also have five special jerseys to hand out to riders that go above and beyond throughout the event:
- Yellow jersey – Top Fundraiser
- White jersey – Top Young Fundraiser (Under 16s)
- Ford jersey – Top Ford Fundraiser
- Polka dot jersey – The participant who encapsulates the spirit of the ride best
- Green jersey – The top recruiter – Why not get your friends and family to sign up?
How to get involved
You can sign up for the virtual cycle for a cure event at our Cycle for a Cure 2020 microsite.
There is a
£10 registration fee and a fundraising target of £200 – FLASH SALE – FREE ENTRY before 21 August – Use code CYCLE2020
We recommend that teams of three or more aim for a team total of £400.
If you have any further questions or want to know more information please feel free to send us an email at: CycleforaCure@jdrf.org.uk
Virtual Cycle for a Cure 2020 Sponsors
Take a look at our sponsors’ page and watch videos of their latest type 1 diabetes technologies and treatments.