If you’re only ever going to do one marathon, make sure it’s the Virgin Money London Marathon.
From the cheering crowds and thrilling atmosphere to the world famous landmarks lining the 26.2-mile route from Greenwich to the Mall, it’s no surprise that this is one of the most famous races in the world.
In 2019, JDRF had over 145 runners pounding the streets of London and this time round, we’re looking to recruit a team of over 200 runners, helping us to raise a combined total of £400,000 to fund type 1 research.
JDRF charity places in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
Our waiting list is now full and we cannot take anymore applications for this event. Thank you to those of you who have applied. We will be taking applications for the 2021 event in early May.
Virgin Money London Marathon Ballot
If you are one of the lucky ones to get a place in the ballot or with your running club you can still run as part of our team with your own place.
If you have already secured a own place through a running club, good for age place or because you had to withdraw from the 2019 event, please email email@example.com and let us know that you have your own place confirmed.
- Regular newsletters with training and fundraising tips
- A running vest with your name on
- Cheering materials for your family and friends
- Photo shoot on the morning of the marathon, in Greenwich Park
- A really big cheer from our Supporter Zones on route
- Fantastic post-race reception which includes a free massage to ease those weary legs
Get in touch
For more information and to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7841 3642.