Come along to this family-friendly event at the Eden project. On the day you will learn about the latest developments in type 1 diabetes research, hear from speakers knowledgeable about type 1 and meet other people and families living with the condition.
Families will also have the opportunity to explore the Eden Project after the event.
What the day includes
- Information about the latest type 1 diabetes research
- Family-friendly speakers, including inspirational speakers living with type 1 diabetes
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest type 1 technology
- Information about how to get involved with JDRF in your region
- More information about the Children and Young People’s Diabetes Network
- Information and support for adults and children living with type 1 diabetes
- A series of activities to keep children entertained
This event is free to attend.
Get in touch
For further information about the Type 1 Discovery Day please email our JDRF South West team at [email protected] or call 0121 685 7102.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.