*** Please note, due to COVID-19 this event has been cancelled for 2020. This event is provisionally booked for 19-20 June 2021. We will continue to update this page as and if further changes occur. Thank you***
Threshold Sports Events
Race to the King is the stunning South Downs walk, jog or run, taking you from Arundel to the magnificent Winchester Cathedral.
Along the stunning South Downs Way, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the Ancient Weald of Southern England and the Queen Elizabeth Country Park.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go.
You’ll be inspired with every step you take.
Race to the King : What’s included?
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
There are various different price options, please click here to choose the best one for you.
Get in touch
For more information, email email@example.com or call 020 540 0499.