Threshold Sports Events
From quaint idyllic villages to medieval burial grounds, the Cotswold Way will take you all the way to the foot of the magnificent Broadway Tower.
Location: Hand Farm – Broadway Tower, Broadway
Distance: 52 miles
Conquer the Cotswolds and take on HEINEKEN Race to the Tower in June!
The highlights are endless, rich with 13th century ruins and modern day film locations. The yellow, Jurassic Cotswold stone will pave the way, as you pass castles and the famous Cooper’s Hill en route.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, sizes and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go.
HEINEKEN Race to the Tower. Unrelentingly beautiful. Unforgettably challenging.
- Registration fee: The full distance in one go: £39 OR 2 days, camping, dinner and breakfast: £59
- Minimum sponsorship target: £425
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
Get in touch
For more information, email [email protected] or call 020 7841 3650.
Race to the Tower is organised on behalf of JDRF by Threshold Sports, all bookings and payments must go directly through them.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.
We promise to keep your details secure and we won’t share your information with any other organisations. If you decide you’d rather not hear from us then you can unsubscribe at any time.