Threshold Sports Event
The Dulux London Revolution is one of the biggest 2-day cycle sportive events in the UK, with 2,500 riders taking on this iconic 185 mile loop of the capital.
You’ll pedal through the heart of the City, passing the iconic sights, before taking on the stunning North Downs, historic Thames Valley and the unrelenting Chilterns.
After riding 100 miles on day 1, take your time and kick back at our legendary festival basecamp where you’ll stay overnight. There are bars, plenty of food and even bouncy castles for the kids, making it a weekend fit for friends and family.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, fitness and experience levels. Whether you’re an accomplished cyclist, an occasional rider or a complete beginner – this is the perfect event for you.
Fundraise, pedal, eat, laugh, sleep, repeat. We’ll do the rest!
What’s included for an All Inclusive Weekender?
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Massage at basecamp
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Camping (2 person tent to self)
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical & mechanical support at pit stops and en route
- Chaperones en route
- Finisher’s medal
The Dulux London Revolution: Costs
There are various different price options, please click here to choose the best one for you.
Get in touch
For more information, email email@example.com or call 020 5400499.