*** Please note, due to COVID-19 this event has been cancelled for 2020. This event is provisionally booked for 10-11 July 2021. We will continue to update this page as and if further changes occur. Thank you***
Threshold Sports Event
Take part in one of the UK’s biggest long distance treks or runs, on the Ridgeway – Britain’s oldest path. 100km is all that stands in your way, as you walk, jog or run to the historic Avebury Stone Circle.
Enjoy the stunning British countryside from the Chilterns to the North Wessex Downs, passing Bronze Age hill forts and Roman river crossings.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100km in one go.
Race to the Stones : What’s included?
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
There are various different price options, please click here to choose the best one for you.
Get in touch
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 5400499.