Look no further. Across 9 epic days, Ride Across Britain covers 970 miles of the most beautiful and scenic landscapes accessible on two wheels. We think there is no better way to travel from Land’s End to John O’Groats!
From the rolling hills of Cornwall to the vast, sweeping landscapes of Scotland, you will explore the best cycling Britain has to offer, passing iconic locations such as St Michaels Mount, Cheddar Gorge, The Severn Bridge, The Lecht and Forth Bridge.
This is a chance to see the UK like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 900 fellow riders.
– Charity entry price: £550
-Minimum sponsorship target: £2400
- Bespoke training programme
- Additional training advice and support from our expert Technical Route Director
- Special offers on equipment, kit and bike maintenance
- Maintenance and bike fitting guides to ensure you and your bike are in optimum shape
On the road:
- Fully loaded pit stops
- Turn by turn signposting
- Highly experienced ride chaperones
- Rider timing and tracking
- Broom Wagon
- From hot food to an on-site pub
- Qualified sports therapists
- Private tent event night
- Incredible food
- Showers, chill out areas, drying rooms and much more!
- Full mobile repair service including loan bikes to keep you rolling
Waiting for you every day at the basecamp will be a team of medics, there to help you out with any niggles, twinges or more serious problems you may have. Dedicated to helping ensure each rider gets back on the bike the next day, your safety is their number one priority.
On the Road
Alongside this, there will be paramedics out in cars on the route ready to respond to any accident as soon as they possibly can. If anything happens out on the road, the team will be just a phone call away.
Get in touch
For more information, email email@example.com or call 0203 540 0499
Book now to take part in the Ride Across Britain 2022 through Threshold Charities, all bookings and payments must go directly through them but you can fundraise and take part for JDRF.