Fancy an epic 2-day cycling weekend? Join Team JDRF and take on the exhilarating Sidley London Revolution this October for type 1 research.
Choose between the iconic 156.9-mile, 360° loop of the capital over a weekend, or all in one go. You’ll pedal through the heart of the City, passing all the sights before taking on the stunning North Downs, Thames Valley and the Chilterns.
At the halfway point, you’ll be treated to a fun festival for all the family at the Windsor Basecamp, where you’ll find live music, yoga sessions, hot food and much more!
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, fitness and experience levels. Whether you’re an experienced cyclist or a complete beginner – this is the perfect event for you.
Register today and select JDRF as your chosen charity to help raise vital funds for type 1 diabetes research.
- Registration fee: £44.00 for the Ultra, or £64.00 for the Weekender
- Minimum sponsorship target: £450.00 (pp)
If you do the full distance in one day your package includes:
- Training programme, tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Camping (2-day option only)
- Bag transport to the finish
- Medical & mechanical support at pit stops along the route
- Chaperones en route
- Finisher’s medal
- Full fundraising support from your friendly JDRF Events team
- An official JDRF cycling jersey*
*when you raise £200 towards your target
Get in touch
For more information, email email@example.com
Book now to take part in the Sidley London Revolution 2022 through Threshold Sports, all bookings and payments must go directly through them but you can fundraise and take part for JDRF.