Abseil 170 feet down the Barton Square Tower at the Trafford Centre in Manchester for JDRF.
Get together with friends, family, or work colleagues and abseil off the Barton Square Tower – all 170 feet of it!
There are two adjacent lines on three sides of the tower, so you can abseil in groups of two, four or six.
An ideal team building event for work colleagues!
Target sponsorship amount: (as an individual) £175
Raise £50 to receive a JDRF t-shirt
Get in touch
Speak to Jude to find out more. Email email@example.com
You can NOT participate if you are:
- Under 11 years old
- Under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
If any of the following apply, you must seek professional medical advice before abseiling and sign a non-standard waiver:
- High blood pressure
- Heart condition
- Suffer from dizziness or epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Medication – if you are taking any form of prescribed medication, please inform us of how this may affect you
- Aged 50 years or above: we strongly advise that you seek medical advice prior to taking part.