Join us on a majestic nine-day trekking adventure and conquer the twists, turns, steps and slopes of this formidable fortification – the famous Great Wall.
As we trek along this iconic wonder of the world, we’ll cross ancient watchtowers and battlement stations to witness magnificent panoramas of luscious, rolling green hills as far as the eye can see! We’ll climb the incredible Heavenly Ladder and help rebuild part of the Wall – a privilege exclusive to Global Adventure Challenges, and we’ll immerse ourselves in stunning scenery and Chinese culture. We’ll also have the opportunity to explore Beijing, where we can visit iconic landmarks such as the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and the famous Tiananmen Square!
- Trek along one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Climb the Heavenly Ladder at Mutianyu
- Help rebuild part of the Wall
- Enjoy a Toboggan ride down part of the Wall
- Experience fascinating traditional Chinese culture
- Discover the cultural highlights of Beijing
- Return flights from a London Airport to Beijing
- All accommodation and transfers
- All meals and celebratory dinner (except lunch on Day 2 and 8)
- Bottled water
- Professional English speaking local guide
- Global Adventure Challenges Leader from the UK
- Local medic for the trek
What’s not included?
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge – these are approximately £250 and payable 6 weeks prior to departure
- Personal Travel Insurance – this can be obtained through Global Adventure Challenges
- Chinese Visa
- Tips and gratuities
- Alcoholic drinks
There are two different options you can choose.
Option 1 (Minimum Sponsorship): £299 registration fee + £2750 sponsorship target + £250 aiport tax.
Option 2: (Self funded): £399 registration fee + £1,375 payment to Global Adventure + £250 aiport tax + raise what you can for JDRF
09/05/2020 – 17/05/2020 -Please click here to book these dates.
12/09/2020 – 20/09/2020 – Please click here to book these dates.
10/10/2020 – 18/10/2020 – Please click here to book these dates.
16/10/2020 – 24/10/2020 – Please click here to book these dates.
Get in touch
For more information, email email@example.com or call 0203 540 0499.
This event is organised on behalf of JDRF by Global Adventure Challenges, all bookings and payments must go directly through them.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.