Join 2,000 walkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points by the River Thames.
Setting out from Putney Bridge – we head downstream towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its own fascinating story – and a mid point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
The Thames Bridges Trek is a great opportunity to get out, get fitter, meet others, and explore the very best of London!
Thames Bridges Trek Challenge includes:
- Fully supported 25km walk
- For charity or self fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an individual or a team
- Start near Putney Bridge – Fulham
- Tented village & warm up at start
- Free ‘Thames Bridges buff’
- 9.00am to midday start times
- Midpoint rest & food stop
- Free snacks & drinks
- Medal, T-shirt, glass of fizz
- Food at finish
- Thames Bridges app
Thames Bridges Trek Challenge: cost
- Registration fee: £5
- Minimum sponsorship target: £245
- Registration fee: £39.50
- Minimum sponsorship target: £119
- No minimum sponsorship
Book now to take part in the Thames Path challenge through Action Challenge, all bookings and payments must go directly through them but you can fundraise and take part for JDRF.
Get in touch about the Thames Bridges Trek Challenge:
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 540 0499