*Our places for the London Marathon 2022 are now full! However, applications for the TCS London Marathon 2023 are now open. Find out more about a charity place for next year on our TCS London Marathon 2023 event page*
If you’re only ever going to do one marathon, make sure it’s the TCS London Marathon.
From the cheering crowds and thrilling atmosphere to the world-famous landmarks lining the 26.2-mile route from Greenwich to the Mall, it’s no surprise that this is one of the most famous races in the world.
In 2019, JDRF had over 145 runners pounding the streets of London and this year we’re looking to recruit a team of over 200 runners, helping us to raise a combined total of £400,000 to fund type 1 research.
TCS London Marathon 2022 Ballot
If you are one of the lucky ones to get a place in the ballot, a place with your running club, or your own place through any other means – congratulations! We would love for you to join Team JDRF as an own place runner.
Please complete our Own Place Registration form to let us know and we’ll be in touch shortly to welcome you onto the team.
- Regular newsletters with training and fundraising tips
- *A running vest with your name on
- Cheering materials for your family and friends
- Photo shoot on the morning of the marathon, in Greenwich Park (COVID permitting)
- A really big cheer from our Supporter Zones on route (COVID permitting)
- Fantastic post-race reception which includes a free massage to ease those weary legs (COVID permitting)
*Please note. Your JDRF running vest will be sent to you once you have raised £100 towards your overall target. Vests are usually sent out 1-2 months before the event.
Get in touch
For more information, or if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.