Take part in the T1 Towpath Trek, a 16 mile walk through West Yorkshire along the 200 year old Leeds-Liverpool canal for JDRF.
The T1 Towpath Trek starts in Leeds City Centre and finishes at the famous Bingley Five Rise Locks – the most spectacular feature of the Leeds-Liverpool canal, one of the seven wonders of the waterways and the steepest staircase lock in the country.
The walk is suitable for families as the route is mainly flat and on easy terrain but we recommend only children over the age of 10 take part.
Crossflatts train station is just a 12 minute walk away from the finish point at The Five Rise Locks Cafe with direct trains running to Leeds every 30 minutes.
- £15 per adult
- £5 per child (16 and under)
- £30 for a family of 4 (2 adults 2 children)
- Sponsorship target: We ask for a minimum sponsorship of £200 which can be raised individually or per group/family
Included in the T1 Towpath Trek cost:
- JDRF fundraising pack
- JDRF t-shirt for all participants
- A bottled water stop on route
- Bespoke medal for all participants
Speak to Sadie – email [email protected] or call 0113 4576 423
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.