Join JDRF in the Simplyhealth Great North Run 2020. As the world’s largest half marathon, this legendary event attracts over 57,000 runners who take to the streets from Newcastle Upon Tyne to South Shields.
Simplyhealth Great North Run 2020: The cost
Registration is free and the minimum sponsorship is £450.
If you have secured your own place through the Simplyhealth Great North Run 2020 ballot or your running club, we would be delighted to have you join our team and receive all the benefits of a charity place runner. An own place is a place that you have bought from the race organisers yourself or been lucky in a ballot or from your running club. This is not a charity confirmed place but we would love to have you join our team.
Our support includes:
- A fundraising pack when you sign up
- Regular newsletters with training and fundraising tips
- A running vest with your name on
- Cheering materials for your family and friends
- A really big cheer from our Supporter Zone on route
- Fantastic post-race get together in our exclusive charity marquee.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.