Can you push yourself to the limit in eight minutes?
Join us for Ride to Cure Diabetes in Bournemouth, a fast-paced, exhilarating static bike competition. Challenge your colleagues and pit yourselves against other teams of five to see who can ‘cycle’ the furthest in 8 minutes.
Tell me more…
- You need a team(s) of five
- You will need no training
- You will need to give up just one hour for this event
Why should I get involved?
- Your lunchtime sandwich at your desk is never this much fun!
- This is a great team building event – there is real camaraderie as you cheer on and encourage your team mates.
- Also good for those of you with a competitive streak – Will you cycle the furthest in your team? Will your team beat other teams? A fantastic way to encourage some interdepartmental competition!
- And, you’ll be supporting vital research to cure, treat and prevent type 1 diabetes
Registration is free.
We’re asking each team of five to try and raise £500 and we’ll give you loads of fundraising ideas.
Get in touch
Speak to Sue Perrin to find out more. Email [email protected] or call 023 8061 6622.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.