Will you and your family raise funds and be part of the next big medical research breakthrough at the One Fun Run – Leeds?
Take on our thrilling family-friendly 2.5km inflatable obstacle course all while raising money to support type 1 diabetes research.
It will be lots of fun for both children and adults, so get your team together and join hundreds of others for a memorable day out!
Children under eight must be accompanied by an adult (over 18). There must be at least one adult for every five children under eight.
You can choose your start time during the booking process
- Pink Wave – check-in from 10:00, warm-up 10:55 start at 11:00
- Orange Wave – check-in from 10:30, warm-up 11:25 start at 11:30
Early bird child (4-15) – £10
Early bird adult (16 +) – £10
Early bird family (family of 4) – £35
What it includes
- Being part of one of our major fundraising events and helping to find the cure for type 1 diabetes
- Entertainment for the whole family
- A group warm up
- An awesome obstacle course
- Finishers medal
- Fundraising support
- An opportunity to meet other local families living with type 1 and JDRF staff members
Set up your sponsorship page at justgiving.com or virginmoneygiving.com and see if you can reach the £100 target to claim your free One Fun Run T-shirt!
For every £100 you raise you’ll get a free OFR T-shirt up to the number of people in a team e.g. £600 raised from 4 person team, you’ll get 4 T-shirts
To qualify for your free One Fun Run T-shirt all monies must be raised online by midnight on the Friday before the event and your T-shirt voucher can be picked up at check-in on the day.
Get in touch
Speak to Sadie for more information – email email@example.com or call 0113 4576 425. Regular emails will be sent out prior to the day, please check spam folders if you don’t receive any.