Will you and your family raise funds and be part of the next big medical research breakthrough at the One Fun Run – Chippenham?
Take on our thrilling family friendly 2.5km course, obliterating obstacles and getting covered in colour, all while raising money to support type 1 diabetes research; it will be fun for children and adults! So get your team together and join hundreds of others for a memorable day out!
Children under eight must be accompanied by an adult (over 18). There must be at least one adult for every five children under eight.
There will be staggered start times and you can choose your start time on booking.
- Pink Wave – check in from 10:00, warm up 10:55 start at 11:00
- Orange Wave – check in from 10:30, warm up 11:25 start at 11:30
Early bird child (4-15) – £10
Early bird adult (16 +) – £10
Early bird family (family of 4) – £35
What it includes
- Being part of one of our major fundraising events and helping to find the cure for type 1 diabetes
- Entertainment for the whole family
- A group warm up
- An awesome obstacle course
- Finishers medal
- Fundraising support
- An opportunity to meet other local families living with type 1 and JDRF staff members
For every £100 you raise you’ll get a free OFR T-shirt up to number of people in team e.g. £600 raised from 4 person team, you’ll get 4 T-shirts
To qualify for your free One Fun Run T-shirt all monies must be raised online by midnight on the Friday before the event and your T-shirt voucher can be picked up at check in on the day.
Get in touch
Speak to Bernie for more information – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 685 7102. Regular emails will be sent out prior to the day, please check spam folders if you don’t receive any.