Starts 13 January 2020 for 12 weeks but you can sign up at any time
Whether you want to increase your fitness, improve your swimming, or work towards your New Year’s resolution join our sponsored swim challenge today and ‘Make a Splash’ for type 1 diabetes. This virtual swim challenge runs for 12 weeks ending in April. So what are you waiting for? Dive in for type 1 diabetes research.
Get fundraising prizes and rewards!
- Will you be one of the first 100 to register to receive a free JDRF swimming cap?
- Raise £25 or more to receive your Make a Splash medal
- Raise £25 or more online by 31 January 2020 to be entered into a free prize giveaway for a pair of swimming goggles
- Raise £100 or more online by 29 February 2020 to be entered into a free prize giveaway for a sports bag
- Raise £350 or more by 6 May 2020 to be entered into a free prize giveaway for a family fun day out. This prize includes a voucher for cinema and restaurant up to a total of £100
Step 1: Take part as a team or individual
Whether you want to clock up your miles with other team members or swim on your own, we have different options to take part. Choose the individual, team or junior routes when registering for free and then create your personal fundraising or team page.
Step 2: Choose your distance
With four different distances to choose from for your 12-week challenge, it’s easy to take part wherever you are. This sponsored swim is for all ages and abilities.
Step 3: Where can I swim?
The simple answer is anywhere! Whether you swim at your local pool, jet off and swim in the sun on holiday, brave the January ocean or count your lengths during swimming lessons, it’s totally up to you.
Step 4: How to sign up
Sign up for FREE today at our Make a Splash microsite and you will receive:
- A downloadable welcome pack including your own record card and fundraising ideas
- Regular e-newsletters with lots of fundraising tips
- Ongoing support from your local regional fundraiser
The event will run from Monday 13 January until Monday 6 April 2020.
Get in touch
For more information, please email email@example.com or call Sue on 023 8061 6622.