You are invited to this once in a life time memorable experience, to cycle from London to Brussels via Bruges in 2020. You and 50 other like minded individuals, who love a challenge and have done a few of these events before; will be heading across the channel, cycling 70 miles a day, in search for Mussels and Belgian beer… and all for a good cause.
In May 2014 Oli Rifkind and a over 80 cyclists rode from London to Paris. They endured the stunning scenery, the sore bottoms and the constant peddling, and raised over £250,000 for the Wellington Appeal, which supported both JDRF and the British Red Cross – a phenomenal achievement.
After numerous other events, Oli is back on the back, and inviting you to be a part of the next big challenge. Book your place now on the exclusive ride and know that you are signing up for something seriously special. This will be better than Paris, better than the Sahara, and you will finish this ride with memories you will treasure forever (before the babies)….
Registrations will open soon, but places are limited, so please register your interest below.
Cost of London to Brussels via Bruges Bike Ride
- Registration Fee: 2 installments of £250. The first to be paid on registration, the second at a later date.
- Minimum Fundraising Target: £1250 – 70% coming to JDRF and 30% going to any charity of your choice.
What’s included in the London to Brussels via Bruges Bike Ride
- A fundraising pack when you sign up
- Regular newsletters with training and fundraising tips
- Your own cycling jersey
- Fully sign posted route
- Mechanical support
- Morning and afternoon refreshment stops
- All meals
- Ferry crossing
- Twin share en-suite accommodation in Calais, Bruges and Brussels
- Celebration glass of bubbly at the finish
- Celebratory meal in Brussels
- Coach transfer to Brussels train station from hotel
- Eurostar tickets from Brussels to King’s Cross St Pancras
- Bike transfer to King’s Cross
Get in touch about the London to Brussels via Bruges Bike Ride
For more information email Holly at [email protected] or call 020 7713 2030.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.