The London to Brighton Bike Ride covers 54 miles from south London (Clapham Common) to Madeira Drive on the Brighton sea front.
Once you are out of London you predominantly cycle along quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on the challenge that is Ditchling Beacon – a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views. From here you cycle downhill the last few miles onto Brighton sea front.
Cost of London to Brighton Bike Ride
- Registration Fee: £50
- Minimum Fundraising Target: £150
What’s included in the London to Brighton Bike Ride
- A fundraising pack when you sign up
- Regular newsletters with training and fundraising tips
- Your own JDRF cycling jersey
- Fully signed route
- Amazing buffet lunch – this takes place at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill
- Mechanical support and free water stops
- London to Brighton medal!
Get in touch about the London to Brighton Bike Ride
For more information email [email protected] or call 020 7841 3650.