Come along to this family-friendly event, open to all families, adults and children affected by type 1 diabetes along with health care professionals.
In collaboration with the Children & Young People’s Wales Diabetes Network, at our Type 1 Discovery Day you will hear from inspirational speakers, learn about the latest developments in type 1 diabetes research and meet others affected by the condition.
The day includes
- Information about our latest research
- Family-friendly speakers
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest type 1 technology
- How to get involved with JDRF in Wales and the Children & Young People’s Wales Diabetes Network
- A series of activities to keep children entertained
- The chance to meet other people affected by type 1 diabetes
- Peer to peer support
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
This event is free to attend.
Get in touch
This event is being run by JDRF UK and the Children and Young People’s Wales Diabetes Network. You can contact JDRF by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (or you can call on 07908 155605 or 0121 685 7102 our you can contact Jon Matthias, Network Manager – Children & Young People’s Wales Diabetes Network by emailing Jon.Matthias@wales.nhs.uk.