At our Type 1 Discovery Sports Day you will be able to hear talks about research relating to type 1 diabetes and sport and recreation.
This is an event aimed at families and individuals affected by type 1 diabetes and is a great chance to meet other people living with the condition, as well as learning more about how the body changes during exercise. All adults and children living with type one diabetes or those with a connection to type 1 diabetes are welcome.
What the Type 1 Discovery Sports Day includes:
- Sporting activities for children to take part in
- Information about the latest type 1 research
- Family-friendly speakers talking about type 1 in relation to sport and recreation
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest type 1 technology
- Information about how to get involved with JDRF in your region
- Information and support for adults and children living with type 1 diabetes
- We ask children taking part in the sporting activities to dress appropriately as they will be coached in a range of indoor sports.
Get in touch
For further information about the Type 1 Sports Day, Oxford, please contact Danni Manton at firstname.lastname@example.org