*** Due to the current circumstances this event is postponed for the next three months. We’ll update you with new information as we have it. Please do send in your donations online or via the post when they come through to help us keep our vital working going during these difficult times. ***
A firewalk is the most inspirational journey you will ever undertake. It is as the name suggests: a bare foot walk over red-hot wood embers measuring around 800 degrees. No tricks, no special effects. Just you and the fire. Experience the amazing feat for JDRF and raise money for type 1 diabetes research. Be brave and make your day by achieving something special.
This is the perfect event for thrill seekers who are looking for a new challenge and don’t want to spend hours training! You will be fully briefed by our top instructor who guide you through the process and motivate you in preparation for the walk.
Registration is £20 for the Firewalk and £10 for the Legowalk. JDRF will provide sponsorship forms, a t-shirt to wear on the day and a fundraising pack full of great ideas.
Minimum sponsorship is £150 for the Firewalk and £50 for the Legowalk.
- All timings are currently estimated and will be confirmed over the coming weeks
- Minimum age 16 years for the Firewalk
- For the Legowalk you must arrive at the registration point between 17.00 & 18.00 ready for your brief with the coaches before the event
- For the Firewalk you must arrive at the registration point between 17.00 & 19.00 ready for your brief with the coaches
- The Brief prior to the event and post the event are compulsary and must be undertaken before attempting the Firewalk/Legowalk
- The registration fee is non-refundable
If you have any existing health conditions you must check with your GP if this is an advisable activity to take part in.
How to register
Purchase your place(s) below and we will be in touch to help you with your fundraising.
Get in touch
Speak to Sue to find out more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 248677