The Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon is a popular race set in the heart of the capital of Wales. Take in landmarks and historic buildings in this flat and fast route. There is a great atmosphere as the race attracts crowds to the city centre. There will be an opportunity to have a Team JDRF photo before the race commences, which is also a chance to meet others running for JDRF.
JDRF running place
Runner entry fee: £25
Minimum fundraising target: £250
General runners: £42
If you secure your own place through the race organisers website, we would be delighted to have you join our team and receive all the benefits of a charity place runner. Please get in touch to join the team and register your own place with us.
The event will include:
- A chip-timed race, so you can find out how long it takes you to cross the finish line
- Drink stations during the route provided by race providers
- Cardiff Half 2019 Commemorative T-shirt provided by race providers
- Finisher’s medal and goody bag provided by race providers
- JDRF Running vest or T-shirt provided
- JDRF team photo by regional fundraiser before race commences
- Fundraising support
Get in touch
To join Team JDRF, please sign up through the official Cardiff Half Marathon website. Don’t forget to get in touch with us to let us know you’ve joined the Cardiff Half Marathon JDRF Team to get your free fundraising pack and JDRF T-shirt/Running Vest. If you have any questions please contact Miranda (Regional Fundraiser for JDRF in Wales) on 07908 155605 or email [email protected]
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.