Want to challenge yourself in 2023? Join Team JDRF at the second largest marathon in the UK. You’ll be taking in fabulous stretches of coastal road, panoramic views of the glorious South Downs before a fantastic finish along the beautiful Brighton seafront.
The route is fast and exciting and along the way you will be cheered on by thousands of spectators, including your JDRF events team.
No registration fee
Minimum sponsorship: £500
Got your own place?
If you secure your own place in the Brighton Marathon 2023 through the race organisers or your running club, we would be delighted to have you join our team and receive all the benefits of a charity place runner – with no minimum sponsorship requirement! Please fill out our own place form now.
Please note: This is NOT a Charity place and this is only if you have confirmation that you have a place in the run from the organisers.
Our support includes:
- A bespoke fundraising pack
- Regular check ins with training and fundraising tips
- A JDRF running vest with iron on letters for your chosen name (once you reach £100)
- Cheering materials for your family and friends
- A huge cheer from our supporter zones en route
- A private Facebook group and Strava club for all #TeamJDRF runners
Get in touch
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Thank you for supporting JDRF!