How to apply for a job
Before starting your application for a position with us, we recommend that you review the job description and person specification in order to identify how you meet the criteria required for the role.
Make sure you:
- Read the job description and person specification in full
- Check the closing date and submit your application on time
- Make sure your CV and covering letter are up to date
- Keep your CV to a maximum of two A4 pages and don’t include any photos
- Use a simple, consistent format
- Make sure your covering letters demonstrates how you meet the person specification (using examples), why you’re suitable for the job and what interests you about working for us
- Check your spelling and grammar before submitting
When you think your CV and covering are ready, you’re ready to apply.